This just came in the e-mail; you probably already saw it:
Top 10 Reasons Dorothy Was Greeted As A Liberator
…And Our Army Wasn’t
10. The Wicked Witch of the East actually HAD weapons of mass destruction.
9. Rebuilding contracts awarded locally to Lullaby League and Lollipop Guild.
8. Dorothy apologized.
7. Evil oppressor legally verified as “really most sincerely dead” rather than “maybe dead.”
6. Dorothy got it that she wasn’t in Kansas any more.
5. Did not install Toto as interim governor of Munchkinland.
4. Went home as soon as possible.
3. No interest in Munchkinland’s natural resources.
2. Dorothy wasn’t taking orders from the one with no brain.
1. No collateral damage.