Matt Stoller has a post up, MyDD :: A Platform for 2006: Dream Big, Democrats. I know some of you “Washington Democrats” are reading here, so if you haven’t yet, go read Matt’s post.
- Impeach the Secretary of Defense and all other responsible parties for incompetence and criminal negligence in the prosecution of the war in Iraq
- A Constitutional Right to Privacy
- A Higher Minimum Wage
- Universal Health Care
- Universal Free University Education
- National Mass Transit
- Full Corporate Governance Reform to End Corporate Corruption
- National Free Internet Access and Copyright Reform
If I had to pick just one addition it would be the Apollo Alliance.
…a moonshot for energy independence and good jobs. A crash program for sustainable energy independence would create three million good jobs, free the nation from imported oil, and promote a healthier environment.
Jobs, energy, environment and strengthening the country. What’s not to like? (Remember to join while your at their website.)